Fri, 11 Aug|
Cotswold Woodland Glamping
Women And Wildfire
Hot tub? BBQ? Soundbath? Glamping? Transformational professionally guided firewalk? It's all here at Women and Wildfire.
Time & Location
11 Aug 2023, 15:00 – 13 Aug 2023, 11:00
Cotswold Woodland Glamping, Cotswolds, UK
About the event
If you’re a woman feeling exhausted with the demands of everyday family life, if you tend to put everyone else first and long to refill your cup, then join us for this transformational retreat where you will breakthrough those self-limiting beliefs, rediscover who YOU are and reignite that spark and zest for life so you can return home feeling empowered with renewed energy.
Surrounded by the tranquil sounds of nature you will be glamping in the heart of a stunning 12-acre woodland in the Cotswolds. Feel your body relax as you sink into the hot tub and relish that “Aahhh” moment as you bring a glass of fizz to your lips knowing you can completely switch off for the next 36 hours. Later you take a mindful stroll along the river soaking in the sounds of local wildlife and hearing the gentle sounds of lapping water from the nearby river.
Finding a quiet spot amongst the trees you take a rare opportunity to read or listen to music or join the group in a journaling and reflective session where you find clarity in what you need to be doing for YOU in your life right now. As you immerse yourself in a guided sound bath blending the rich sonic texture of the gong with the simplicity of crystal and Himalayan bowls against a backdrop of gentle breeze and the sounds of nature, you feel completely relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on an incredible journey of self-exploration.
Feeling focused and present after a powerful explorative personal development session, you notice the nerves but feel excited. As you stand at the start of the walkway you feel the heat radiating from the coals and notice the glow of the embers against the backdrop of the woodland illuminated only by the fire ahead and the twinkling of fairy lights. Everything you have experienced and worked for so far has led you to this very moment. With your new friends cheering you on, you take that first step, then the next, gliding across those coals feeling empowered and INCREDIBLE. With an overwhelming sense of pride and “OMG did I just really do that??”, you take heed of the internal shift you have just experienced; you suddenly feel part of something so much bigger than yourself; the little things no longer matter, your body and mind feel alive with energy, and you realise you can, quite literally, do
anything you set your mind to.
- Do you feel like you have more to give or achieve but you don't know what? Like you want to experience more in your life, but something seems to be missing or holding you back and you just can't put your finger on what it is? It’s frustrating isn’t it. If you only knew what that was, maybe you could step forward into the life you want without hesitation or fear or guilt?
- Are you so focused on supporting everyone else in your life you have found that you have ended up at the bottom of the priority list and now you find yourself questioning your purpose and wondering “What am I doing and where am I going now?”
- Do you know what truly sparks joy for you? What excites and motivates you? Can you recall a time where you were doing something you genuinely felt was just for YOU? One of those moments where you felt so connected in the moment and were having so much fun you lost track of time.
- Do you live life truly in the present or are you always one step ahead, thinking about what needs doing next?
- Are you exhausted?
If you can tick off one or more of these, if you constantly feel busy yet somehow unfulfilled then this weekend retreat is for you. We will help you Reignite your passions, Reconnect to yourself and other like-minded women and Rediscover a wild side you never knew was in you.
What will I gain from this retreat?
- Uncover limiting doubts and beliefs you may be holding about yourself, tapping into your inner strength and resilience and pushing past emotional obstacles that may be holding you back.
- Feel able to move from a place of indecision to making powerful choices for YOU.
- Become more present and self-aware and be able to take this into your everyday life.
- Be part of a special shared experience with a group of women who will support you, laugh (a lot) with you and celebrate YOU, giving you a sense of release and freedom to be yourself with no judgements or expectation.
- Gain a renewed sense of purpose and a realisation that you can achieve ANYTHING you put your mind to.
- Feel empowered having experienced a wonderful sense of connection not only to yourself but other women who have shared this journey with you - a secret experience where no amount of explaining to friends and family after will do it justice because you simply had to be there.
- Cosy pub meal on the Friday evening in a local village pub so we can get to know each other
- Stunning woodland Glamping experience
- Sound bath in the woodland led by Ian Kershaw
- Transformational personal development session led by Keith Mckay
- Glass walking, arrow breaking and firewalk
- Journalling session, meditation and personal development skills workshops with Psychologist Dr Kate Mason
- Celebratory BBQ feast in the Barbecue hut and party (dancing shoes a must!)
- Access to a hot tub all weekend
Nestled in 12 acres of secluded woodland near Broadway in the Cotswolds, you will be struck by how quiet and still your surroundings are. You will feel completely off grid, away from the demands of others and like you have temporarily stepped outside normal life. You will sleep in a cosy heated glamping pod based on 2 people sharing, each one with its own small decking area, a perfect spot to read as the sun goes down. There are all the amenities and comforts you will need to ensure a home from home experience with a kitchen area, spacious shower block & toilets, there’s even a hot tub to sink into and enjoy a glass of fizz or two. We have exclusive access to this idyllic space for the entire weekend so you are free to use all facilities at your leisure.
Our food is simple but comforting. On the Friday evening we will take a stroll to a nearby cosy pub serving traditional pub classics, optional choice to partake in their “Fizz Friday”
Breakfast will be a sumptuous selection of fruits, pastries & toast, granola, yoghurt, tea and coffee, fruit juices & Smoothies or a sausage or bacon roll in the Barbecue hut if you’re feeling particularly peckish!
Depending on where you will be for lunch, if you’re out on a walk you might prefer a local haunt for a sandwich or if you’re relaxing around camp we will be offering a charcuterie style feast with a variety of meats, cheeses, breads and oils with fresh salad. Dietary requirements can be submitted beforehand to ensure all options are covered.
Dinner: BBQ Feast in the Hut – so even if the weather isn’t kind we will be warm, cosy and dry!
Chilli dogs are on the menu tonight after a successful day firewalking! There will be hot dogs served with homemade five-bean chilli and a colorful array of salads. Inevitably with a fire pit comes marshmallow toasting so we will end our evening round the fire reflecting on our day and re-living a little bit of childhood.
Your Transformational Journey:
Day 1 – and Realaaax: Float into the woodland from 3pm, take in your wonderful surroundings and check out your cozy pod that you will call home for the next 36 hours. Once everyone has arrived, unpacked and had a welcome drink we will amble over to the pub for food before returning for free time to sit around the campfire, jump in the hot tub or make the most of a child-free night and choose an early bedtime.
Day 2 – Wildfire: We will have breakfast at leisure, maybe take a morning stroll before returning to our sound bath with Ian to cleanse and relax before lunch. In the afternoon you will have some free time before stepping into the personal development session with Keith and taking on our firewalking challenge
Day 3 – Farewell: as our journey comes to an end, we will enjoy our final breakfast before coming together for a final reflection on take-home thoughts and actions. We will take some group photos, exchange contact details with new friends so we can keep in touch following the retreat. With a deeper understanding of yourself and taking with you a realisation of your inner strength and resilience you will leave feeling ready to move forward in your everyday life.
- Meals and soft drinks are included on this retreat starting with breakfast on the Saturday and ending with breakfast on the Sunday morning (although you are free to bring your own snacks and your tipple in addition)
- 2 nights at the beautiful Cotswold Woodland Glamping
- Access to the hot tub for the duration of the retreat
- Sound bath with the wonderful Ian Kersha
- Journalling and reflective sessions with Kate Mason, Psychologist
- Women & Wild Journal
- 4-hour Personal development session and firewalk led by expert Keith McKay
- BBQ Celebratory feast and fizz
What’s NOT Included:
- Pub Dinner on Friday evening
- Any meals you choose to purchase offsite.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Extra snacks or alcoholic beverages between meals
- Transport to and from the Woodland